Not enough time, not enough time. My ambitious plan of printing 16 monoprints fell away under the pressure of work and a house full of sick folks; here are the two I did manage to complete.

The rest…well, I pulled prints from linos that have either never seen distribution or a decent print job.

Now they dry, then I scribe some info on the back and off to the dropoff I go.


This fable was started before the Hare and Tortoise was finished, stopped due to creative block, and now is finished before The Mouse and the Frog (that has been blocked by the introduction of this image into my creative space).

For several reasons, it is rare that I draw directly onto the lino or wood. I did so this time to test my drawing skills.


This is a small piece (about 4×6) and so was quick to cut.


Using an inexpensive sketch sheet and water-based ink (usually I prefer an oil-based ink), I quickly pressed this nice, even print.